Pages

Search blog and web

what would you do if you think a woman is in a bad relationship

I am teaching a woman that is a mother of four. She has missed so many of my classes and is always late in handing in her assignments. I talked to her this week.

She really wants to finish her schooling so she can continue with her career for her children. She just moved and has to drop off her children and pick them up at school everyday. I asked her why her children are not taking the school bus and she said it was because they live outside the school district. I asked why she doesn't put her kids into another school so they can take the bus. She didn't want to remove the kids from their school because they wouldn't have their friends and it wouldn't help since they move every couple of months.

She says her husband works all the time and doesn't help her with the children. She also said family refuses to have anything to do with her so she has no one to help her with the children. I asked her is she has friends that could help her and she said no. The kids school does have daycare but she can't afford it. She was in tears when she was telling me her story and I didn't want to push her to tell me more.

I do believe she is trying to better herself but she is stuck between a rock and a hard place. I assume the reason why they move all the time is because they don't pay rent. I have the feeling she wants to succeed because she wants to give her children a better life without her husband.

I gave her advise to apply for reduced child care. She said she was denied in the past. Her husband is a cook and doesn't make that much money so I don't understand why they would be denied.

I told her in the workplace an employer isn't going to let her come and go whenever she felt like it. She said employers let her before. I asked her where she worked before and she told me a bakery for a month, that is her work experience. The poor lady has been taking care of her children with no contact with family or friends for years.

What advise would you give her or is she playing head games with me? Currently she is failing everything.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment