Pages

Search blog and web

Married to a charming man

I want to have faith that my husband doesn't have emotional affairs or worse, but lately I have been seriously questioning his moral and character. Anytime we go out with with a group of people he is the center of attention accepting flirtatious manners and he acts "available."

At work holiday parties or gatherings there's always a new female co-worker introducing themselves to me.

Whenever I started to get the notion he was out of boundary or I get emotional, I tell him what I saw or felt and ask him if he understands and all he can say to every question is, "I don't know," or " what to you mean, what did I do,"

Now when I met him he had me right away, I was intrigued by him and how he can carry on about interesting topics, he's charming. He is easily likable etc...so I know I can't change a person. I just wish he had a little more respect for what we have, family, marriage, and me.

One of his only responses to his behavior when we were out was, " we go out to socialize, "we don't have to just talk to eachother,".
I'm thinking we don't get out enough and socialize or that I'm jealous or something.

How do people live like that? I felt embarrassed or shamed the other night this chick felt on his man boobs and was even flirting with me, she was totally wild, and we should have put the breaks on it and just went home or something.

There's people at this work who have all moved to other departments or got fired and I'm wondering why...

Could he be a cheater? Or just getting comfortable (we've been married going on 7 years)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment