Pages

Search blog and web

Is Resentment a stage like denial, anger, depression?

I've quite clearly felt myself progress through definite stages (e.g. anger or sadness( of processing my husband's betrayal. For the past couple weeks, I feel as if I've entered a stage of "resentment". Did any of you BSs experience resentment more pronounced at a particular time or is it a constant that just gets stronger?

It's really bad. I'm starting to find my husband less attractive and more annoying (even though he is making serious efforts in our relationship). The resentment is great. Will it subside the same way the anger stage did?

I can't believe how I went from adoring him to this. I hope it is a stage of this grief and misery.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment