Pages

Search blog and web

Confused about a dating a girl?

Hey there
Am 14 she is 13

Recently I met a really nice girl. We like each other alot and we have both been giving signs that we want to be more than just 'friends' in real life and over the internet:$. We met about two weeks ago, and made out only four days of seeing her (not even boy friend or girl friend yet). Most people would quickly jump to a conclusion that she is using me or is confused herself. But she has only been with two boys in her life so i think its nothing to do with that side of things. Besides we still met ect. Then the half term break came along and she seemed quite desperate to see me (she wanted to drag me out of my house and that sort of flirtatiousness;) text am not going into detail as its quite ... you know:$) I agreed. But she canceled and for a valid reason. Her Uncle passed away and am not expecting her to give up family life to see me.So I left her alone over the text and stuff. (as she was upset she would't really talk to me openly or be just her normal self.) So we went back to school and she was overly excited to see me again and we continued where we left off, but was still hesitant to discuss a actual agreement on a date.

So come back from school on Friday and she asked me to come and hang out with her. I went along, but today said she did't want too? Any advice or input. Am new to this whole 'dating' thing. Ask anything you like :D

(we both get nervous and shy alot so I think she really likes for making out , kissing me ect she not the girl who would just not think twice about it)Thanks

(Also am not pressuring her or anything am doing stuff at her pace. I just not like that :P)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment