Pages

Search blog and web

My insecurity or his lack of morals?

I'm kinda insecure when other women flirt with my husband especially newly divorced ones. Not only do they flirt, my husband will act dismissive like he doesn't even know what's going on or get why I'm upset. Another situation involves Facebook, he deletes a lot of my post or people's post to him, but recently left a post up from his moms old friend that asked how he was, wanted an update, and gave her email address to him. this was "unknowling left up" for all our friends to see. Now I know this lady has nothing on me, but it showed up to all our friends. I told him his mom needed to get some boundaries or her own account to contact friends. I was so irritated. I'm getting sick and tired of his dismissive and immoral attitude. W have kids and a family I don't like going out and exploiting ourselves like we don't have any respect or values for each other. The reason why I post on this board is because I'm starting to wonder if I'm delusion al. He has me thinking its all in my "over reactive head," he tells me not to sweat the small stuff. I'm thinking he doesn't care about how we portray ourselves as a married couple. Is this all nuts.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment