Pages

Search blog and web

a little blue...

I think I am depressed. This is a little back story. So I went to college finished my degrees, got a great job, married my husband and then a couple years after we got married we had our daughter. She is wonderful. Shortly after I had her I was asked to leave my job. There is no child care available in our small town and I was given the option to do part time work from the home. I have been doing this and also taking care of another child(for more income) for the past year. The past few weeks have been a struggle...my boss has now decided that he is going to assign parts of my job to other people at the company. In other words he is going back on his word to allow me to work from home. This really sucks because I have always paid my own way and I don't like being dependent on my husband for money. We don't make a lot of money. I have been feeling really depressed lately and I don't know what to do to get out of this rut. I look for job opportuniti es constantly...the most frustrating thing is that we live in a very remote location and there are not a lot of options when it comes to work. There are days I feel so trapped. My husband says that he would like to make a change so that we can have more opportunities but when job listings come up that he is qualified for he gives it a half assed effort...waiting for weeks to apply and sometimes missing the application deadline. Sometimes I feel like he wants me to be like his mother...a very educated stay at home mom who never returned to the work force. I just need some advice. I used to be very motivated and hard working and now all I do is house work and cooking. I need some advice...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment