Pages

Search blog and web

Why do girls tend to play stupid (text)-games after I get the number?

Sooo.... where should I start :D

Well yesterday I went to McDonals with friends, and right on my right I noticed these super pretty 3 girls sitting there and looking at me. Me and my friends sit nearby them and I notice one of them continuously glancing over. The minute my friend got up to the front to get themselves something to eat, I sat there by myself, looked at them with the intention to make eye contact, smiled, and waved haha
She surprisingly smiled and this is where I went in " Hey, how are you guys. I am all by myself why dont you come and join me over here?" However, they declined politely but asked me to join them.

So I sat down on their table and socialized " Hey, I have only got a minute but lets get to know each other. My name is "Harold" my favourite colour is blue and I like vegetables.... The bursted out in laughter.
We talked and had a lot of laughs as they told me I am funny.
Eventually I went back to my friends and they carried on talking .... Then her friends got up to go smoking, but she was the only one sitting there now, therefore I took that as a hint and went to talk to her :D
(because why would you sit in McDonals by yourself when all your friends are outside, even if you dont smoke I'd still go if I was her)

(PS Mean while my friends were chatting to other girls and getting their phone number :(( donnu whethere this is bad or not as the girls watch them )

So I sit next to her flirt, touch her hair, laughed, ask her questions about herself etc. We even played the question game and she told me she found me very attractive.
Her friends came back with a new girl ( which was very rude hah) And me and my friends moved out of McDonals. Because the new girl was rude I did really use the chance to say good bye :/

So now I am at home we been texting ( No credit for calling cos I am broke hah)for 2 days now and she replies quite fast but only with a yeahxx or a haha xxx Or a little sentence.
And there is no way that the convo flow as she lets me do all the hard work. I have asked female friends and they tell me that she want me to work for her and show that I care. Additionaly she doesnt want to come off as to easy is that true ? The thing is I dont wanna seem like a begger and text her all the time and clearly being the one trying to wcarry on the conversation :/

Why do girls tend to play all these games and what is the best thing for me to do, I have asked her to come out now and am waiting for her reply. Wish me luck guys :)

Ps I would be so grateful for your help :)
Because she seemed very interest and that actually happens to me a lot. Its porbably because I am a **** texter ? :l




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment