Pages

Search blog and web

Confidence/flirting

I see the world confidence plastered everywhere when it comes to attracting girls, but I don't really know what that means. What am I supposed to be confident at? I assume it's something to do with chatting up girls but I don't really know. Getting up on stage and singing karaoke in front of everyone? It seems a really generic thing to say.

So, whatever it is, how does someone get this confidence? I mean, I don't have any confidence in attracting girls because I've never had any success in it. Why would I be confident? If you asked me to name football players or do something I'm good at then I'd be very confident in my ability to do so. But chatting up girls? No, why would I be?

Then we come on to the flirting bit. I assume people will say something along the lines of "practice and keep trying", as that's how you get good at other things, but I don't really understand how to flirt. I haven't the slightest clue what you're supposed to do. I find it difficult enough to just hold a normal conversation with people, so somehow implying I'm sexually interested in them seems way out of my depth.

To try and clarify the situation a bit, I kinda feel I'm at the point where this confidence is unobtainable. I'm only 21 but I've never had a girlfriend or done anything with a girl, so they're basically aliens to me. I hadn't even had a friend that was a girl til like 17-18 and I've never had a close friend that's a girl. It's a bit tiresome being stuck in such a foreveralone position and I'd like to do something about it, but I'm really confused as to what to do, so any help would be appreciated! If you have any questions then please quote me :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment