Pages

Search blog and web

EMAIL FROM EX...Need advice

"I was reading our first conversations on fb and made me wonder what ever happened to that Jenny. I know u don't want to hear from me, and after the way I reacted I can see why. I'm lucky if you even read this. To say I miss you isn't enough. I can't ask you to come back, I know your going to say no. But I just want you to know, that I'm willing to give up anything and I do mean ANYTHING just for a date with my Baby. Again I apologize for being such a fool not to see that u have me far more than I deserve and for that I'm willing to spend the rest of my life paying you back. I just want you to know that ain't no guy out there going to treat you like I could. (Tears came to eyes right now when the though of another man taking care of you came to my mind) I have never cheated on you, not even in our of times. Babe I Love You please call me"

My Story summarized:

My ex has told me multiple times that he has feelings for his ex. He used to tell me that he would rather us break up than him lie to me about it. Well, back in September, I left him because he told me that he wanted to try it with her. After a week, he went crying to me that he missed me and that he wanted me back. That it was such a big mistake. We were good until Monday when I saw on his phone bill that he had called this woman twice. I asked him and his answer was hurtful. He was angry that I was leaving him again and said so many mean things to me that I didn't deserve because I have done nothing but be good to him for the past 2 1/2 years. Well, two days ago he called me that he missed me. I've been ignoring him and telling him that he should just move on.

TODAY:

I woke up to this email, to a facebook message AND to about 15 missed calls. In my mind, I deserve so much better but how can I move on if he keeps trying to do everything in his willpower to contact me!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I am so angry with him for being so selfish. The only way he recognizes what he had is when we are not together. What should I do? Is there ever a real apology from these type of men or will he get the point if I dont reply to his emails?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment