Pages

Search blog and web

well...things just got interesting!!

I posted here yesterday and got some great advice about husband who has recently left me, with the assumption that it was to 1)guilt-free continue a PA or 2)start one. Our marriage has been struggling along for a little while and I was sad that his choice was to leave instead of work things out, and also feeling quite low about feeling as though I had "driven him away" by being a naggy, stressed wife and letting our sex life seeeriously lag.

Anyways, so he moved out days ago but has left stuff here. Last night I was motivated to snoop through an old laptop of him. I was able to effortlessly log into an email account that I didn't even really realize that he had.
TONS upon TONS of email conversations with women from a yahoo gaming website. All very very very sexual. Nude pictures from them, from him, all manner of stuff. He had been skyping with them (I didn't even realize he used Skype) and doing webcam stuff....and I am talking several women at a time, on one day a few months ago it looked like he had about two or three cyber sex conversations going on at one time.

In a few of the chats that I could read, him and one particular girl (who apparently lives thousands of miles away somewhere) talk about how they are "dating". It appears as though he was using his real name and also using a fake name, had a fake Facebook account set up....this is INSANE. The real kicker? Looks like he was chatting with some of these girls one night while I was in the hospital after giving birth to our son via c-section last year.

I AM HORRIFIED. And more convinced than ever that he has left to have a PA...he has probably had one before this! I'm not even sad, I am mad and actually so relieved that we are already separated so I don't have to kick is ass out.

The thing is--I'd like to confront him, and I will, but I can already see that he will blame this on me for our lack of connection and lack of sex....but real men SHOULD discuss this with their wives BEFORE turning into some kind of creepy perv on the computer, yes? I am worried there will be a lot of "she brought this on herself" if this info gets out.....he is the nicest guy, but obviously has some serious issues. Who DOES this??!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment