Pages

Search blog and web

He is avoiding me

So I have this friend at uni, we've been really close since September - went to lectures together, coffee after, skyping, texting, facebook messaging all the time (it got to like 30000+ messages in 5 months) etc and had lots of fun and never ran out of topics to talk about.

But after January exams he started avoiding me - not contacting me first, replying to my messages in a short manner and we saw each other once or twice in 4 weeks, which is nothing compared to semester 1. I thought that maybe he needed some time alone, so I kinda didn't bother him too much for a couple of weeks, and then confronted him about the situation. He said that there was nothing wrong, that he just didnt feel like going to uni or feeling like a student, and that we were still friends and he liked me etc. But nothing changed, he wouldn't talk to me or even see me.

Why? I didnt do anything different, I behaved the way I usually do with him. What's the problem?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment