Pages

Search blog and web

South-Asian guys dating Black girls; your views?

The title is pretty self explanatory.

The reason why I asked is because I am a 16 year old black female Londoner, and was certain I didn't discriminate when it came to ethnicity and dating, but I never really saw myself with a South Asian guy, so I suppose I unconsciously dismissed them.
This is was all before I had work experience in the hospital for three days, and met this AMAZING Indian doctor who I absolutely fell head over heels for. He was so charismatic, bright, considering, caring, intelligent; the list goes on. And most importantly, he was an amazing doctor. And suddenly, more and more Asian guys are becoming more attractive to me, *surprisingly*.

So, in other words; if you are a South-Asian guy, would you consider dating a black girl? If you're not, have you ever witness such couples?

Thanks guys :H




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment