Pages

Search blog and web

Growing more and more confused

I have been posting on a lot of boards, trying to get some clarification.
I am suspicious of infidelity, I have done as much detective work as I can-including smelling his clothes when he gets home late! Have come up with nothing. BUT.There is a woman at his work whom he has been confiding in about our marital issues...and he has always been extremely guarded with his cell phone. That is the one place I haven't snooped because it is aways always always glued to his hand. I am positive I would find evidence of SOMETHING in there, even if it were just inappropriately flirty texts.

He has asked for a separation and has moved out with his parents. His reasoning is that we have lost our spark, he isn't happy, and we don't click anymore. This is all truth, we have been struggling for a while. But my opinion would always be to work it out, even with infidelity. We have two young kids and I just wanted a chance to try.

He says that the door isn't closed on our marriage, that he just needs some time....I have been trying to be strong and not push or beg, but I did ask if there was a chance he would ever come back and he aid "of course."

But please shed some light on this.....am I plan B if an affair doesn't work out? At the very least I believe he wants a chance to live a "single life" if there isn't one specific woman. So if the jerk is going to be dating, do I even bother thinking he may come back? He says he wants to try counseling, on his own for now (I have been seeing someone and he asked to see my counsellor). I guess that is positive? Hard to know what's up, and I can't really ask him because whatever answer he gives I won't know if it's truth, or just trying to spare my feelings.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment