Pages

Search blog and web

TossingThoughtsOut

I'm going through a very tough time and don't really have anyone to talk to about it. My Wife of almost 11 years has recently told me she was leaving me. A little about myself and how everything came together. I was active duty military when we first met and I was gone all the time. We wanted a child right away, but I would not do it until I was done with the military. I retired active duty in the middle of 2006 and we had our little girl in the middle of 2007. Our life together I thought was great as we hardly ever got into heated discussions and talked very openly about everything.
She already had 4 daughters and a young man that she was widowed with before I met her. I love these children with all my heart and have from day one treated them as if they were my own. The little guy in the family has been diagnosed with ADHD and a slight case of Autism. We've worked with counselors and have been to family theorpy on how to better work with this little man. The biggest problem we have with him is he WILL not listen to his mom at all. He always listened to me, but when I was gone he wouldn't listen to mom at all and would drive her through the roof. While at theorpy they told the EX she had to discipline him in the same way I do (or somewhat close). She either can not or will not do it. I would put the boy at time otu and always explain to him why it is important to listen to his mom and others that try and help him.
Sorry about that, but I had to some what explain whats going on. Anyway recently the Ex told me she was leaving me. I had no clue anything was wrong and it completely caught me off guard. I've lost over 25 pounds in less than two weeks and I keep beating myself trying to figure out what I did wrong or why this is happening. I haven't not gotten into any arguements with her even after she told me this. But at the same time I'm sure she is tired of me asking why why why. I so need answers and she is giving me the same thing as everyone else is getting. "I fell out of love with you". I know with 100% certainty that she is not cheating and has not done it. But I still don't understand why.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment