Pages

Search blog and web

Can't stop obsessing

A few months ago I found myself having feelings for a good friend of mine, asked her out and was rejected. We sort of fell out and have barely spoken since then but I seem to be unable to get her out of my mind and still constantly daydream about her. For some reason I seem to have fallen really hard for her.

How am I supposed to move on and break this obsession? I know for a fact that she doesn't care, has fully moved on and we're not even really friends anymore. Logic dictates I should be moving on as well, however that's currently not the case. I'm keeping myself busy as much as I can but whenever I'm by myself I instantly drift back into daydreaming despite knowing well enough that we're never getting together.

Feels like I've been this way forever and I just don't see a way to get my happiness back.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment