Pages

Search blog and web

Ma

Hey all, I am the wife of a man who got diagnosed with mutliple PEs in October. He has had a 90 all clear from the cardiologist confirming his physical health is well on a good recovery.. The only problem is...it has effected our lives so bad...he constantly is miserable, has fatigue, says he cant do anything, wont try and its so bad my son says prayers to God that his dad will play with him. I am constantly made feel guilty about everything and have tried my best to help him help himself recover and feel 100% again. We had an awful fight today as I needed him to drop my son somewhere, as I had asked someone to mind him for the day so he could rest. But he went off on one. I think we were broken beyond repair and I just wondered has this affected anyone else in this way. I feel so devastated and guilty daily, feel like the worst person in the world but constantly trying to encourage him to regain his energy but maybe going for a stroll in the par k with me and our boy, but he just refuses point blank. most of the time. Our relationship was strained before, but now its so bad.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment