Pages

Search blog and web

Good looking men

Hi, im 18 and I don't very often find guys my age that im really really really attracted to. I think I put it down to the fact men get more handsome as they age (im on about late 20's no later :P)
I fancy men with facial hair - not beard/tash, but stubble..makes them more manly?! Don't get me wrong, I do see people my age/guys without stubble who I find really attractive..it's just the majority of guys I fancy happen to have a really nice face with a bit of stubble.

Does anyone else feel more attracted to men like this? Just wondered why I think like this really. Also it's difficult, as im young I doubt they dont want a teenager on their arm :/
What sort of guys do you find handsome/hot/good looking? Post pics please! :)

Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment