Pages

Search blog and web

What to do when your boyfriend ignores you?

So, I have been with my boyfriend for just under a year, sorta was my best friend before that. I think he's been having a bad time recently, doesn't enjoy his job, and such. So, last weekend he does the whole "I think I might leave you, because I'm too stressed, you need someone better" thing, so I told him that I'd rather be there for him in this bad time, but if he wants to leave he can. Then he goes on a holiday for the week (Was planned for ages, not a 'lads holiday' was camping with his close friends) He got back yesterday, Was really happy, back to his usual self, however towards the end of the day he seemed rather distant, I thought okay, so I left him to it. So, today, I tried to speak to him, totally ignored me, so I'm giving him space. Is this the right thing to do? We have plans to go to London next weekend, and I want to know if it's still happening, is he gonna leave me etc, etc, how do I get him to talk to me? or at least to get some clarity on whats going on?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment