Pages

Search blog and web

No desire to work on things...

Been trying to avoid my wife since our last discussion. In fact, I'm actually quite happy now that she decided to be a stubborn b-tch about things - I can avoid seeing her. I find it strange how my desire for my wife went straight down to zero since the incident on V-day (BDSM fail). I'm seeing my wife today when she arrives to pick up my daughter, the usual, if she tries to talk to me it's just going to be 'meh' talk.

Am I in emotional lockdown again? *sigh* If so - this is the second time and only 3 months of seperation! Is this normal? Right now I'm hovering on the decision to either stand firm until she decides to take some responsibility for her own actions, or just call the whole reconciliation thing off because quite frankly I've lost the desire.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment