Pages

Search blog and web

Picking up girls v2

Skip to below if you want to get right to me picking up girls
Some of you may remember me from my previous thread about picking up girls. Essentially, I went out to the street and picked up girls for a few months. I did it about 20-24 times in total, only once or twice with a girl by her own. In the end I managed to solve my social anxiety/retardation, gained incredible amounts of confidence, no longer give a damn what others think of me, I am now able to carry myself well in the presence of girls (I'm no longer creepy or beta in the sense of being scared to do or say things). Probably the best thing about it is that it has envoked a huge sense of opportunism within me, getting **** done and doing things first and not thinking about social norms. I have no doubt this will help me hugely when I try to set up a business in University.

If you want to come here and argue about whether picking up random girls is a good or bad thing you can leave now. I've learned arguing about this is the same as arguing about religion, i.e. pointless.

The difference between the last thread and this one is that I am not going out consciously to pickup girls. I simply don't have the time. Instead, I've found that I'm fine with just seeing girls on the street, or at events/places I go to and approaching them there.

Since my last thread I still haven't kissed a girl or gotten a girlfriend. I'm pretty sure I could solve the former easily if I went to a party and got drunk but that's not my aim. I also asked a girl out in school but I got rejected, because she liked another guy, who she is now going out with (she actually asked him out the same day I asked her out, I like to think I had a part in that! haha)


Picking up girls starts here
My first re-encounter with pick up was two weeks ago where I was at a maths lecture (sucking UCAS's dick) and I saw a really cute girl. I talk to a huge amount of people every time I go to anything like this where I don't know anyone but I noticed one girl that I didn't talk to. She was really cute, probably 8/10. I think I made the excuse of being busy talking to other people and not going up to her, but I went up to her after the lecture and was like 'Hey, you are cute, what's your name?'.
She pretended she had to go somewhere and I wasn't persistent, I could have said 'wait up for a minute' or something. I instantly caved in and just accepted her decision. I also approached her from her side, which was a weird angle. Oh well, I'm glad I've still retained the balls to do this kind of thing. I'm sure I can regain certain aspects of my 'game' as I start doing this again

Note to improve: Be persistent

Today, I went to a physics lecture/master class thing. Once again, I met a huge amount of people, two of which were absolutely awesome. It's pretty cool how despite the majority of people being boring, as long as I try really hard to meet as many people as possible, I'll always find a few amazing people!
As soon as I got into the lecture, I went straight to sit next to a cute girl. I was a bit disappointed when I sat down because this was a 5-6/10. Probably more but she was slightly chubby which really turns me off. Found out she had a boyfriend though (I wasn't flirting or anything) so it's all good.
Two really cute girls sat behind me though, 8/10 and 9-9.5/10. I talked/flirted with them during the breaks as much as I could since the breaks were short, whilst meeting new people (which were mostly guys, since this was a physics lecture...).
At the end I asked the 9.5 for her number and it turns out both of them were going to see their boyfriends.... fml.
I HUGELY ****ed up after this. Before asking her for her number I made myself promise that if I got rejected, I wouldn't ask her friend, the 8 for her number because that's like saying to a girl that you're sloppy seconds which I didn't want to do at all. However when she said she had a boyfriend I cracked and panicked and did ask.... I never want to do this again. It is incredibly prattish.
Still glad I went for it though.

Note to improve: Act suave after failure. I should have made a joke like 'hey all three of you have a boyfriend, how about you screw them and have a foursome with me' or something.
Show off my physique more. I hit the gym now and I'd like to wear tighter t-shirts rather than shirts/jumpers to show this since I don't have a prettyboy face (its not that bad though!)
Remember that it is about what they have proved to me, not what I have proved to them.
Catch myself doing uptalk and stop it
Don't forget to wear deoderant... urghhh


Post any tips/advice. It would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Edit: Wonder how the negs will pan out for this thread. Already got two. Last time I got a barrage of negs which slowly turned into a torrent of pos rep as I explained myself, will be interesting.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment