Pages

Search blog and web

anti-personality disorder?

I don't even know where to start. In our 15 year marriage, my wife has been arrested 3 times for shoplifting (all 3 times she had our kids) and was recently fired from her nursing job for stealing meds. She absolutely denies all of this. They were all just "misunderstandings."

I've had her see therapists and she convinces each and every one that these are all just coincidental occurrences, but the truth is that she's a wreck. She's written 40 bad checks in the past two years alone, and she just got fired again from her nursing job yesterday…3rd time in as many jobs.

Then last year I find out she has been sexting a man she met in a bar…1200+ times in three weeks. Again, she denies anything going on between them. According to her, it was just "conversation." But after three months of marriage counseling and denying everything, I break into her iTunes backup and retrieve about 50 messages. Turns out she was aggressively trying to meet her best friend's boyfriend (she was mad at her) so she could give him a blowjob! WTF? This is while she is unemployed, suspended from nursing and while I was at work supporting her and our family!

Again, she takes responsibility for NOTHING. She says everything is a misunderstanding. All she does is blames, denies, justifies and lies about everything! Our counselor is so distraught by her that he ends our counseling altogether, he tells me "It's not working."

I don't get it. Is this APD or something similar? I have often suspected this but she's seen several counselors and has convinced each of them that there is nothing wrong with her. I'm at my wits end. What do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment