Pages

Search blog and web

Just found out...

Hello. I am new here. I am engaged and my wedding is three months away. My fiancee recently bought a home and we have begun moving in. We both work very long hours. He works shift work with lots of overtime opportunities. We have an amazing relationship, or at least we did. I never questioned his love for me, I could see it in his eyes. It is (or was) the best relationship I have ever been in. Recently, after buying the house, he was picking up a lot of overtime (which is not uncommon. He is a very hard worker). Lately, however I have been worried that he wasn't always at work. I picked up his last three bank statements and found charges for restaurants and a hotel that I know I was not at. I did confront him and he immediately came clean. He said he tried telling me once before, but lost his nerve. He also said the other woman knew about me. He said they went out a few times, and they did have sex. I asked the obvious questions.. .why did it happen? When did it start? Is it over? Can I see your phone? What did I do to make you do this? Did you feel guilty? Etc. He answered everything honestly and I do believe him. And, I know that this is not my fault. I do want to work it out because I love him. He is guilt ridden beyond belief, as he should be. I'm very hurt, disgusted, emotional, angry and in a general state of disbelief. If anyone has any advice on how I can move past this it would be greatly appreciated. I do want to marry him. I do want to make this work and I do want to learn to trust him again. Right now I just don't know how, or even where to begin. Please help.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment