Pages

Search blog and web

Can you show signs of being pregnant at 5 weeks?

I don't definitely know if I'm pregnant, I have the contraceptive implant in my arm but I know its not 100% effective. (Ive had it since June 2011)I've been feeling extremely tired lately, really cold, nauseous and I've been eating a lot more than I do. I had my 'period' around a week ago, but it was light and only lasted 3 days, which was odd because I normally last longer. As soon as I can go to the clinic I will, which will be Tuesday, but I'm just really anxious and need some sort of answers now. If I turn out to be pregnant, I really cannot keep it, I will hate myself but it wouldn't benefit me or this child either. Do I have to wait for the fetus to develop until I can have an abortion (this word sends shivers down my spine) or is there any other way? Please don't judge me, I only ask for your help, thank you!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment