Pages

Search blog and web

Should I tell her...?

I've liked this girl for about a year and a half now and about a year ago I would have bet my house that she liked me back, but I wasn't sure enough for some reason. Anyway, she met this guy lately at a dance thing, who flattered her into oblivion and now she's apparently in love with him after seeing him about 6 times, the general idea being that I'm not convinced. So for this past 6 months I've been avoiding talking to her about him, but every time the subject is raised I leave because I just can't deal with the situation. This past week I've just been telling myself that something needs to change, i.e. for me to tell her how I feel - possibly ruining our friendship... well, you see my predicament, what should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment