Pages

Search blog and web

How many dates do you go on before sleeping with someone?

I'm just curious as to how many dates people go on or how long they spend getting to know someone before sleeping with them. I haven't done much dating and am not that experienced, if you know what I mean...

I've been reading in places that the average is 3 dates but that just seems quick to me! I know it's my choice how long I wait but I'm just curious about how long people usually wait.

Also, do most people just usually go for it or do you build up to it from the first date...? By that, I mean do you maybe have intense making-out sessions or do small sexual things on the first few dates before finally going for it on the next date?

Sorry if all of this sounds stupid. As I said, I'm not very experienced...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment