Pages

Search blog and web

Questions...

This is for those who have been left or hurt by a partner, and/or to those who left their partners because of infidelity or too much distrust.

From a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your pain with 10 being the worst possible pain a heartbreak can create? Is there something specifically that you do to aliviate the constant heartache? What do you do when you find yourself thinking about this other person?

I really want to know how others are dealing with it. I know there are lots of threads with stories but I don't see any that actually describe how they are dealing with it day by day.

My pain right now is a 7.5. I think I'm mostly just angry that he was such a selfish idiot. That he wasted so much of my time by me cooking and cleaning for him when he didn't deserve it. I think if I let this anger go, I will be free again but I can't.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment