Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend called me a slut and judges me for my past

Okay, so basically, me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 months now, and before I even knew him I was a person of who I regret, I slept with 4 guys and there were no feelings involved however I was very depressed at the time and thought it would make me feel better about myself..well I've learnt now it didn't, but anyway, when I met my bf, I was straight with him but he was a virgin. For a few days now he's just been questioning me about my past and wondering why I was like that and I tried to explain but it wasnt the easiest thing to explain, and he doesn't understand how you could sleep with someone and have no feelings and he says if that was a mistake how do I know I'm not a mistake etc etc and then today he was like, honestly, what I'm thinking right now is your a slut...when he knows full well how I've changed and stuff, I don't know what to do or say anymore, it's made me so down..help!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment