Pages

Search blog and web

Seems like I've got 99 problems....

So my ex boyfriend and I broke up over a week ago properly. Due to stress at university and being at different unis. We haven't talked since the start of the week. The convo started well, but ended emotionally for me because I'm still in love with him. He said he loved me but feelings don't matter anymore. We can't work it out and he wants to move on with his life. He blocked me from Facebook after. I sent him an email the day after he blocked me to say sorry for getting upset and angry at him. No reply, and I haven't heard from him since.

At the start of last week, he was sending me links to houses on rightmove as we planned to move in together in the summer. I'm so confused as to how someone can be like that?

Feelings gone. Just like that. I keep telling myself he's depressed and is made a rash decision because he just wants to get on with uni.... My head is like a big ball of mush.

To make matters worse, I met up with an old friend/ex 'thing' for drinks the other night, as he found out his ex girlfriend had been cheating on him and we both needed cheering up. (Worst idea ever)
I've known him for 6 years and every girlfriend he had, he cheated on them with me (Not that I knew that at the time, he said they'd broken up) Then, every time I became single we always ended up hooking up, because we get on really well. We've always been mates, but always also had that little spark.
We ended up getting really drunk and having a kiss. I feel absolutely terrible :( I love my ex boyfriend so so much, and this is the last thing I want to be caught up in :(

Over the past two days, this guy has started saying that he wants us to be more.... Because I was always the girl he wanted but life was awkward because it never was the right timing. But all I want is my ex back :(

SUCH A BAD SITUATION.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment