| My boyfriend and I have been together for five years, living together for over a year and within that year we've had mini discussions about moving-forward things, like getting engaged. He's admitted to being uncomfortable about picking out a ring himself because when it comes down to something like that, he's not quite sure what I would like, where to start looking etc (I'm not a big jewelry person, so he doesn't have much to refer to). I've tried to verbalize what I have in mind because I don't really want to pick one out myself and be like, 'here get this one' but it seems he needs a little more. So I came across a website that customizes rings and I listed certain qualities I like. I haven't given it to him yet. The last time we talked about this sort of stuff wasn't too long ago, but I feel like a ass bringing it up and giving him a website address for rings. Married people and those engaged, how did the ring issue pan out for you? Did you pick one out yourself? Did you pick it out together? Was it a complete surprise? I don't mind giving him an idea of what I like, but I would like for him to do a little looking/picking out himself. Does giving him a website totally kill the 'romance' behind it? I hope I don't come across as spoiled or anything. I'm honestly not that picky and I'm not looking for anything extravagant, but I know him and I know that if I leave it all to him he probably won't do anything about it :lol3: I guess I just feel weird about the whole process in general. Thanks for your input! | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
Engagement questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment