Pages

Search blog and web

Advice please

I need some insight on what is really going on. I have been dating this guy for eight months now. We are in a long distance relationship. Right now we are making it work; he comes to see me, vice versa. The problem I am having is, he is still chatting with his female "friends". They call or text into late hours of the night/morning. When I get upset or say something about it, he will say that I am jumping the gun on things that are irreverent. We have finally declared the relationship status, but I am still uncertain about the chatting with these women. I am the one that is all involved with his family and we are making plans for family vacations. Please tell me it is just my crazy thinking and to continue to give him a chance?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment