Pages

Search blog and web

Would you judge this girl negatively?

  • Thread Starter

I have a female friend and she was talking to me about how she gets a lot negative looks from older people and stuff when she is outside in the hot weather because she is 21 and has a 4 year old son and loads of tattoos and she was saying that she feels she is judged by people because of having a lot of tattoos or whatever and that an old person told her that she would find it hard to have much of a future with so many tattoos visible.

I said to her that if I was employing someone I wouldn't care about if they had tattoos or a child one bit because we live in modern times and I also have quite a few tattoos myself anyway.

Would you employ a 21 year old who had a lot of tattoos and a kid? Why would the employers or people even care about that?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment