Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling like I should sleep with other people?

  • Thread Starter

There's this guy who I'm not in a relationship with but I wouldn't call it FwB either - it's complicated. Sometimes he acts in an uncaring way, and while I don't think he is having sex with other people, it makes me feel like I should have sex with other people? Cos if I made it known to him that I was (easy, since he periodically asks if I've had sex with anyone else) he would be at least a bit bothered, and I feel like I should get back at him somehow for being a dick. Also if I'm involved with other people I won't have all my eggs in one basket, which is surely good because I'm not even in a relationship, why act like I'm tied down? Thing is I don't particularly want to have sex with other people. I just don't want him to think I'm pathetic/can't get laid (me and him haven't had the opportunity to have sex for awhile). But maybe he'd think even less of me if I was a 'slut' and had sex with other people? I feel immature and ridiculous, please help me TSR

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment