Pages

Search blog and web

Keeping custody communications on-point

I am having a lot of problems talking about our son with my cheating STBXH. My M.O. has been to email or text because often, when we talk on the phone, we argue. Or he'll start asking me questions about my life - my job, how I'm doing, how he wants to see me socially and get together for coffee and talk. I want to avoid that.

There have been times where he hasn't realized it is his week (say, after we alter the schedule slightly to accommodate his work or mine) so I typically check in with him the day before to make sure he is planning on having our son the next day. He has begun not responding to my emails, forcing me to text and then call him. He has poor boundaries; although I have told him I'm not interested in meeting him socially he keeps steering any phone conversations back to personal stuff (he manipulates the situation to try and force his agenda of us getting back together).

I called him on keeping his responses regarding our son hostage until I call him. He has said he won't email me anymore because we're going to have to talk, and I should "realize what a big mistake i'm making" by letting him go I'm assuming?

How do you keep your conversations on-point?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment