Pages

Search blog and web

Anyone out there using / used Horny Goat Weed?

I'm looking for some real life information from anyone who has used or is using HGW to help their libido. here are some of my questions...

1. what led up to you trying it?
2. What brand did you try & dosage?
3. did it work for you and how well?
4. Do you drink? How much and how often?
5. Do you smoke?
6. Any other medical issues?

Right now I'm not up to getting into the whole long drawn out story other than to say.

I'm HD, he's LD, I'm positive there's no cheating, he swears its not me, but its been a year.

He has agreed to try HGW as a first step. I doubt he would be willing to go for T testing.

Please help, I'm ready to tear my hair out!!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment