Pages

Search blog and web

Sowing Oats vs Relationships at Uni

  • Thread Starter

In the most humble way I can say this, Im a pretty good looking lad. Ill be going Uni next year and im currently thinking about what will be best for me.

Most won't believe me or ask for pics, I could provide these along with anecdotes of my incredible experiences but I don't have to prove myself to anyone so I ask you to focus your efforts on the dilema ahead.

I went to a boys school until I was sixteen then attended a mixed sixthform. I've only ploughed two girls at the age of 18 and feel I've got a fair bit to make up for. I recently joined a Facebook group connected to my uni and some of my posts get so many likes its unreal, I can tell pulling in uni will be easy as 3.14.

On the other hand im actually surprisingly sentimental and it's always been a goal of mine to have a really long meaningful relationship with someone who brings out the best in me visa versa. But I find myself questioning whether it's really the right time to seek such a relationship. Im going to be scarce in spare time and wealth and also im never going to get anywhere near this exposure of easy attractive girls so is it really worth tying myself down ?

Let's be real, when women hit mid twenties their expectations of men increase exponentially. They're also done with casual sex, its all about settling down and so on.

Opinions ? Any wise LADs have any wisdom to share ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment