Pages

Search blog and web

Can relationships last over Uni? Experience and advice?

  • Thread Starter

Hello!
I am going to university in September and so is my boyfriend! We have been together a year and love each other a lot!
We never argue and I'd say it'd be hard to ever find anyone who cared for me as much as he does! Also, his family are like my 2nd family now and there is nothing I would change! I would say we have the perfect relationship:)

However, he is going to aston university to study business and I have to make the choice of either going to the university of Bath or the university of Birmingham to study psychology! I like both Unis although Bath is slightly higher rated and is in a nicer area. If I went to Bath I would see my boyfriend once every 2 weeks and If I went to birmingham I'd see him a few days in the week. However the train from bath to aston would be £40 and it's a 2 and a half hour train journey with changes. Would this be a long distance relationship?

I am not worried about my boyfriend cheating on my as I fully trust him! I am just worried it will be too stressful only seeing each other once every 2 weeks and I'm worried he won't be able to deal with the travel, especially with other commitments such as work and his studies. Has anyone had any experience of a relationship like this? Have any worked? My course is 3 years and his is 4 with a placement year on the 3rd year.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment