Pages

Search blog and web

Husband won't talk to me

We have been married for 15 years. My husband is Bipolar and manic depressive, so i understand that he has trouble communicating, but sometimes it's just so frustrating. Everytime we have a disagreement, if I voice my opionion, it always leads to me crying, and everything being my fault! I still love him, but sometimes feel overwhelmed. I don't want to end up resenting him, or gettin a divorce, but something's gotta give. It's not just arguments, sometimes he breaks things.(That's where the manic depression comes from. moments of mania.) He has never hit me or anything, but sometimes it feels like emotional abuse. Also, we have a twelve year old child involved. I just don't know what to do anymore!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment