Pages

Search blog and web

back with his ex?

  • Thread Starter

I've just started seeing this guy and things seemed to be going well but since the last time I saw him he pretty much stopped texting and didn't say anything about meeting again. I asked him if he wasn't interested anymore and he said everything is fine with us but when I said about meeting up he ignored it... I said it's cool you should've just said and he replied saying it's not like that, you're amazing, he said he has so much stress and we need to talk but not over text but wont actually arrange to meet up? His ex has recently become single so I'm thinking this is the reason, he has a daughter with her...I just don't understand why he won't just finish it with me because I'd rather know what the deal is!! any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment