Pages

Search blog and web

Have you ever come across people that seem "nice" but aren't

  • Thread Starter

not sure how to effectively put this into words but recently I've been thinking about some people in my life.

These people seem "nice" - people would describe them in this way and maybe they'd even call themselves nice too. But dig a little deeper and its apparent, they can be very nasty. A lot more nasty than someone who doesn't come across "nice" from the first instance

For me, I spent a lot of time thinking I was being overly sensitive and it was my fault for interpreting things wrong. It can just be very subtle things but consistent over time - small digs, small snipes. Something you may not bat an eyelid to however put everything together an it's a different story. Maybe not even directed personally but said about others so you still feel conscious about yourself.

It took me quite some time to actually make the link tht they are actually not nice at all. Just present an aura that makes them seem a certain way.

Can anyone relate or have I been very innocent and naive with people?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment