Pages

Search blog and web

Stuck in hurt

Hello all,

I really need help with my near 12 year relationship with my fiance. My problem lies in the fact that we were together 3 years and than he left me. He came back after almost a year realizing he was wrong and missed what he had. I loved him so much, did everything I could to keep him but back then he was a tortured soul, never had love, not a good childhood and no relationships that stuck. He left feeling not deserving and not sure what love was. I was 41 at the time he was 37. He changed, he grew, wanted a life, has done everything right to love me and make up for leaving. We have done counseling, I've done it alone but our communication styles are different and I don't trust him in my heart. I 'think' I have forgiven but if I don't trust him fully then I guess I haven't. We argue constantly due to my subconscious hurt and his frustration. I love this man so much but don't know how to not live in the past and move forward. It's clearly my fault more than his. He is n ot a 'normal' guy as he says, he wasn't raised like I was in a good parent family. How do I forgive, how do we communicate better....fight fairly...........trust again? I'm at my wits end and neither of us want to lose the other.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment