Pages

Search blog and web

I think my wife is detaching from me

She was cleaning out her walk in closet including some things neither of us have seen in a while. That brought back some memories.

She got rid of a few things that are too big now that she used to wear and said something about how she cant believe how big she used to be before we met. (Size 12 maybe). She has been a size 8 for over a decade now. She has always been a bit insecure about her body for some reason I do not fully understand as she is adorable and wears any extra pounds very well to the point I do not notice at all. She calls herself fluffy.

I asked her to come over to me. I said to her "in all of the 16 years I have known her there was not one second I did not think she was absolutely stunning, exciting, sexy and adorable"

She was not touched by my comment at all. I have been feeling unloved for a while as my business has struggled and we lost a lawsuit we had been in for ten years and have to move from our home that my father owns as we had a falling out.

I am sensing we are in a bad place but she does not talk about it. I think she has checked out at least partially

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment