Pages

Search blog and web

Friend is threatening to kill herself? Help!

  • Thread Starter

So, I spurned my friend when she said she would like a relationship with me. I only spurned her because it is revision season and I am focused on getting ready for university and I am too busy for relationships at the moment. Anyway, she has been upset for a long time. However, I have really not noticed until perhaps it is too late, as I have been focusing on revision and UCAS etc. I just received an email from her saying that she is thinking of ending her life as she is 'a complete failure!'. What should I do. I want to phone her. However, I am worried it will set her off. Should I go round to see her?!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment