Pages

Search blog and web

Can I get your thoughts on this?

Hi there, i'm Becca. Lurker for a while (some of the discussions make me smile, and others sad too), first time posting. I just started Yana.com to help people improve their marriages & relationships, and I'd love your feedback, since you are interested in the same topic. I'm not trying to sell ads on it or something like that, just really interested in helping people, as I have worked hard on my own marriage and also helped many of my friends with their relationship problems. Many of the topics on the site, like marriage counseling, sexless marriage, infidelity, good marriage, came out of my or friend's own experience.

One thing I find is that we often think our problem is totally unique, that we alone in the universe have this difficult situation. In reality as you know, there're remarkable similarities in marriages... (E.g. going through stages of passionate love overcome by conflicts over little things, then turned upside down when you have kids, then facing also stress from work, money, relatives. Then you realize true love isn't enough and you better pick up some communication skills or you'll just fight all the time or become roommates instead of a couple!) Good thing is many people have thought long and hard about the problems that there are lots of great books, forums (like this one!), articles, resources, out there to help people fix exactly those problems, if only they knew.

So I built Yana to try to compile together all these resources on marriages. (You can see TAM listed high on the forums list.) Obviously with just one person I can't add them all, but I'm hoping if you find Yana useful that you might just join me. :)

So let me know what you think of the site. Totally okay to tell me if something doesn't make sense, I can fix. And if you've always wished there's a site out there for people to get a better handle on their marriages and relationships, and that site should do X, I love to hear from you! No idea is too crazy. And if you come across a few resources that's been helpful to you, feel free to add them on the site. It might really help some poor souls out there!

Thanks a bunch,
Becca
becca [at] yana.com

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment