Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend is violent towards other girls.

  • Thread Starter

So, earlier today I was eating lunch and doing some revision for my A levels and a girl sat next to me and we began talking. Then some of my girlfriends friends walked past, went up to the girl, explained that if she was flirting with me and my girlfriend found out she would send the girl to the emergency ward. The girl seemed upset by this and frankly I feel disappointed in my girlfriend and her friends if they are going to threaten every girl I talk to with violence, it is not right and it is not fair on the girl who just wanted a nice conversation. Although, I know that my girlfriend is just doing it because she loves me, nonetheless I feel like I should do something?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment