Pages

Search blog and web

The Feeling of Failure

Hi everyone,

So, a few months back I posted about my situation. My XW walked out on me and we ended up getting a dissolution. Her reason for leaving was because I didn't give her enough affection or attention and I will admit this was true. I know I did some things wrong and I realize that now. I was the classic nice guy and although I lacked with the affection and attention, there is nothing I would not have done for her. We have a daughter together who we share time with equally. Ultimately, we're both good people and even though we have our differences I still feel that she is a good person.

I recently started seeing someone new. She is a great person and treats me differently than my XW. So far I'm very happy with her. Even though there are many things to be happy about in my life right now I can't overcome this feeling of failure. It's almost an everyday feeling of sadness and failure that hits me. It's hard because I can almost see the sadness in my daughter's face when we pick up or drop her off. It would be different if my XW had cheated or had an affair, then maybe I wouldn't feel this regret.

Has anyone else ever felt like this and how did you overcome those feelings?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment