Pages

Search blog and web

Never really been kissed

  • Thread Starter

I am finishing my first year at uni. I am 19 and I've never really kissed a guy. I have kinda built up a self protective wall. I've certainly had guys interested and I had a casual friendship w/ a guy last summer where we would peck kiss but because of me we never kissed more than a peck.
I don't have a lot of confidence and have problems trusting people but I am trying hard to change.

Now, I have a guy who has pursued me for two months. He has said he'd like to be in a relationship w/ me and is willing to go at my pace and said he doesn't want to lose me. I, of course, have put my self protective walls up. He keeps wanting to get together even though I've never allowed him to kiss me. I guess that is really good. Anyway, I know I am to the point where I need to kiss him and I am very nervous!! In general he is out of my league. He is a really good athlete and plays on a couple of uni teams. He has a ton of friends and is very social. By his own admission he usually gets w/ girls (hook ups) - I don't think he's had much problem with that. So he's been very patient w/ me.

He is really kind and is sweet to me; but I am nervous that he is really just seeing what he can get off of me if I let my guard down. Ugh - am I thinking too much? Should I tell him that I've never kissed anyone??? How lame is that?? I'm nervous/scared as this is still new for me? I know you don't know us but do you think he's being genuine? I'm really am afraid of opening myself up and getting hurt.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment