Pages

Search blog and web

Reasons why my ex doesn't want me to know he is sleeping with another girl

  • Thread Starter

I confronted my ex today about the true nature of his relationship with a girl in his house - there are 3 couples plus my ex and this girl. I had been hopeful of us getting back after he left me about a year ago after 2 amazing years . We had started talking again but he was vague about were we were going and it never got off the ground .

Also I had a very brief relationship with someone else while we were apart and he reckoned he was hurt about this .

Anyway I did some digging and found out he was sleeping with this girl as I suspected. When I confronted him he said I was a nutter and denied it and would not be straight with me at all about their relationship but just said he didn't want to be with me .

up until then he had told me were getting back on track and he didn't want to lose me !! We weren't sleeping together or anything so he wasnt using me in that way .

Why would he hide it from me though surely he would have got rid of me sooner if he had told me. Not great for her either ! I said I would never speak to him again and he didn't like that . Any suggestions? This is killing me is it just that he can't let go ? I was his first proper girlfriend

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment