Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do?

This goes out to the women & men in this forum. My question is: What would you do? What would you do if you found out that your husband has been visiting strip clubs (behind your back) for the past 20 years? Would you leave him? Would you leave him over this? Many women will post that they would leave and this would be a deal breaker for them, but would they really leave?

Here are more details:
Basically I found out that my husband has been going to strip clubs with his friends for the past 20 years. They would go about 3 times a year which equals about 60 times in total. Some of these visits he got lap dances. Some lap dances were "air" dances and some were more "hands on" (felt the stripper's boobs with his hands).

I had NO clue this was happening. So I feel really dumb right now and very hurt. This has negatively impacted me emotionally. I now feel ugly, unwanted and undesirable. Also, trust has been broken. I feel that he has cheated on me.

After I found out, my husband apologized and promised never to go to strip clubs again. I believe he won't go again, because we went through marriage counseling and I almost filed for divorce. My husband didn't view it as cheating. He said he didn't tell me, because he knew I didn't like strip clubs and we had already agreed he would not go to them. Basically, he told me that he would never go to strip clubs, but he obviously did!

However, I am still deeply hurt and still angry with him. I am wondering how many women would leave their husband over this? Would this be a deal breaker for you? We have been married for 23 years.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment