Pages

Search blog and web

My bf insists on using condoms.

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys,

So the guy I'm dating at the moment is always very safe (i.e uses a condom every time) despite me having an implant.

He knows I'm completely clean (i.e we'll often shower together before and after) so I don't understand why he's still so against bareback sex.

My ex never once wore a condom knowing I had an implant, and it worked just fine to protect me. I know that it's not 100 per cent protection like everything else, but I've assured him that if I did get pregnant, we obviously aren't in the situation to conceive a child (both daily uni commuters).


Its cute that he's very sensible about it but I just love that feeling. It's sort of like the thing that really turns me on.

So how can I convince him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment