Pages

Search blog and web

How do I settle with Pakistani girls? HELP!

  • Thread Starter

I just don't understand why it is so hard for Pakistani girls to date yes i get its all about the religion side of things but whenever i fall in love with Pakistani girls (which is alot) they always back down on me, I always get told how its against their culture. your probably thinking they might not of liked me buts that's not the case ive dated about 3 and they always seemed terrified of getting caught and im sick and tired of it, its almost like they are ashamed with being with me. Im Asian aswell but just not Pakistani and in my culture dating isnt actually such a big problem. anyway im currently in love with a Pakistani girl and really want to be with her she tells me she loves me to and wants to be together for the rest of our lives, but i just need to know how to settle down with her shes already said no to dating so does this mean im suppose to propose and ask her father for her hand in marriage? plz help me i honestly dont know what to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment